Excellent opportunity exists at a well-respected, locally owned Maryland business to generate new accounts and maintain existing commercial accounts. The Commercial Sales Representative will be responsible for successfully leading and managing our commercial account expansion while maintaining relationships with our existing Customers in the region.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Proficient in computer technology including Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to develop commercial customer proposals, sales, and profit assumptions
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to a motor vehicle and capacity to travel
- Develop an assigned sales territory to sell petroleum products (gasoline, on road diesel, off road diesel) to commercial accounts
- Gather and maintain accurate and detailed customer information through the CRM database on a daily basis
- Complete all contracts, paperwork, and procedures involved in the sales process
- Attend sales and other required company meetings
- Communicate with customers to resolve problems and concerns in a courteous, professional, and timely manner
- Keep weekly schedule of planned activities in Outlook
- Provide any needed assistance requested by the Manager of Sales and Marketing
- Incorporate tablets as a presentation tool when presenting to clients
Remuneration & Benefits
Base salary, plus excellent commission scale; profit sharing/401K; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D; tuition assistance; mileage reimbursement; company cell phone & iPad
- Tevis Energy, Inc. located in Westminster, MD is a successful petroleum supplier to thousands of residential & commercial customers in Maryland and lower Pennsylvania. Since 1932, this family owned business has operated with a team approach and has a good local reputation for delivering value to customers. We are committed to offering a drug-free work environment.
Tevis is committed to offering a drug-free work environment
How to apply
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com