Promising customer service management opportunity exists at a well-respected, locally owned Maryland business. Deliver exceptional care relating to customers’ propane comfort needs. A good fit for candidates with current management experience and a desire to build a team, constantly interact with customers by phone, while often multitasking and taking pride in managing others.
- Effectively Manage a small team of customer service professionals
- Effectively communicate with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about our product and services
- Keep accurate details of activities in the database of customer accounts
- Upsell our products and services
- Work diligently to resolve customers’ problems
Requirements & Experiential Preferences
- High school diploma/GED required
- Effective Management experience required
- Customer service experience required (non-retail preferred)
- Strong math and problem-solving skills
- Work history suggesting ability to actively listen, multitask and be detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Profit Sharing/401(K)
- Tuition Assistance/Paid time off
- Paid time off
- Tevis Propane , LLC located in Hampstead, MD is a successful petroleum supplier (selling Propane, Fireplaces, Grills and Home products) to thousands of residential customers in Carroll and Baltimore Counties. We also service homes in portions of the surrounding counties, Howard, Frederick and lower Pennsylvania. Since 1932, this family owned business has operated with a team approach and has a good local reputation for delivering value to customers.
Please send resume and salary/compensation history from your past two positions,
How to apply
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com