Full-time dispatcher position at well-respected, locally owned business. The Dispatcher will perform a variety of jobs including scheduling routes, communication with drivers and maintain accurate records. The Dispatcher will help to manage day to day business activities to ensure timely deliveries and maximize efficiencies.
- Proficient in computer technology including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Excellent writing, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong math, analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Flexible work hours to meet Operational Schedule
- CDL preferred
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Profit Sharing/401(K)
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- Tevis Energy, Inc. located in Westminster, MD is a successful petroleum supplier to thousands of residential customers in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Since 1932, this family owned business has operated with a team approach and has a good local reputation for delivering value to customers. We are committed to offering a drug-free work environment.
- Please send resume and salary/compensation history from your past two positions
How to apply
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org