Fireplace and Grill Sales Associate position exists at a well-respected, locally owned Maryland business. A good fit for candidates with a desire to interact with customers face-to-face and over the phone, while often multitasking and taking pride in selling quality grill and hearth products.
- Effectively communicate with customers one-on-one to provide information about the products and services
- Upsell products and services, while keeping customers wants and needs a priority
- Deliver exceptional care related to customers’ needs on hearth and grills
- Fill and or exchange propane tanks (training provided)
- Working occasional evenings and/or Saturdays
- Maintain and inventory store products
Requirements & Experiential Preferences
- Ability to understand schematics and blue prints
- Customer service experience required
- Strong math and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Profit Sharing/401(K)
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off
- Tevis Home, located in Hampstead, MD is a successful Hearth and Grill company to thousands of residential customers in Carroll and Baltimore Counties. We also service homes in portions of the surrounding counties, Howard, Frederick and lower Pennsylvania. Since 1932, this family owned business has operated with a team approach and has a good local reputation for delivering value to customers.
Tevis is committed to offering a drug-free work environment
How to apply
Please send resume and salary/compensation history from your past two positions.
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com