An opportunity for a skilled and experienced hearth appliance installer for a well-established, family-owned and growing business. This opportunity would be primarily installing gas, wood, and pellet appliances but will require assisting our tank installation team, installing propane tanks and lines. Good opportunity for those looking for 40+ hours/week, who are mechanically inclined, and have a clean driving record.
- Ability to work safely on ladders or on roofs
- Pushing, pulling and lifting 100+ pounds
- Consistently meeting safety standards; being keenly aware of gas and propane safety
- Installation of all aspects of gas piping, and venting
- Working inside and outside, in all weather conditions
- Inspecting gas systems & making adjustments as needed.
- Technical trouble shooting on supplemental heating appliances
- Reliable transportation
Requirements & Experiential Preferences
- High school diploma/GED required
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work with your hands
- Clean driving record
- Excellent attendance history at previous jobs
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to work professionally and respectfully in customers’ homes
- CDL and HAZMAT a plus, but not required
- Tevis Propane LLC and Tevis Home are located in Hampstead, MD. They are successful and growing service suppliers to thousands of residential customers in Carroll and Baltimore Counties. We also service homes in portions of the surrounding counties, Howard, Frederick and lower Pennsylvania. Since 1932, this family owned business has operated with a team approach and has a good local reputation for delivering value to customers.
How to apply
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com