SH Tevis & Son
Preferred candidate must meet the following criteria:
To perform this job successfully the following computer proficiencies are required:
• At least 1-3 years’ experience in desktop support; networking PCs, installing various peripherals and software.
• At least 1-3 years’ experience with large volume PC replacement rollouts, working with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10,
Microsoft Office O365, Office 2016 Pro, various web browsers
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision and as a team member, providing customers with superior level of service
- Proactively communicate internally and externally with clients, vendors, and team members in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with internal customers, systems administration staff and vendors.
- Ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability and willingness to learn 3rd party software packages specific to company industry
- Highly motivated with strong customer focus and ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to client sites (minimal) primarily in the Carroll, Baltimore County and lower PA areas.
- Manage vendor relationships, procurement, and service contracts of organization’s hardware and software.
- Physical ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Required Experience/Tech Skills/Duties:
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Productivity software (O365 Office)
- Configure, maintain, monitor, support, and troubleshoot LAN/WAN environments
- Install and configure workstations, printers, and peripherals
- Manage local PC and Terminal Server user profiles
- Install and configure new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues including workstations (PCs and Thin Clients), networks, software applications, copiers, printers, cell phones, PDAs and other technologies
- Configure and troubleshoot Apple iOS, Android, Windows OS based mobile devices
- Management of remote office connectivity and end user support with tools such as Remote Desktop, Screen Connect, Dameware MRC
- Provide assistance to clients on basic use of common applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers (all flavors & versions) etc.)
- Responsible for network security and documenting the configuration of the system to include developing and maintaining technology policies, procedures and standards.
- Server administration on Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Perform server/network administration
- Add, remove, or update user account information, user-access level, resetting passwords
- Ensures compliance of all software licensing agreements.
- Advanced Desktop Troubleshooting and Installation
Knowledge and experience with IP troubleshooting, TCP/IP, DNS, ping, trace route
• Active Directory, Exchange 2010 and Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 experience
- Maintain security system of the building which includes the entrance security system and video surveillance system
* Windows Server expertise including troubleshooting experience
* Preferred but not required: MCITP/MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
* Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization support
Technology you will have the opportunity to support includes: Microsoft Office O365, Microsoft Hyper-V, VM-Ware vSphere Client, Windows Server 2008, 2012, Exchange 2010 and Exchange O365, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Infrastructure Desktop PC Rebuilds, Managed Services, Hosted Solutions, Archiving and Email Continuity.
Preferred or helpful:
Network Cabling experience
General SQL Database Knowledge
Certifications (i.e. MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, MCP) a plus, but not required
Experience with network infrastructure hardware (firewalls, switches, routers)
How to apply
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com