Outside Sales – MD/PA
Excellent opportunity exists at a well-respected, locally owned heating oil company to expand new residential account growth.
Preferred Personal Qualities
- Achievement-oriented with strong initiative and a drive for results
- Self-confident with strong willpower and a hunger to succeed financially and professionally
- Relationship building, possessing a friendly, warm, welcoming personality with a high degree of empathy
- Goal setter, setting and achieving goals
- Self-accountability, accepts responsibility for your own achievement
- Engaging personal nature with the knack to involve people in meaningful dialogue and create emotional ties
- Problem solver with a skill for focusing on solutions
- Enjoys working in a competitive atmosphere
- Consistently maintains priority with a Customer-first outlook
- Achieves expansion and retention goals by consistently generating new Customer accounts, maintaining quality relationships with existing customers, and striving to re-establish former accounts on a regular basis
- Identifies prospects and opportunities to keep growing the business
- Builds strong rapport with prospects and nourishes those relationships to ensure loyalty and retention
- Helps Customers find solutions and establish pricing plans that meets the Customers’ individual needs
- Promotes company products and maintains price integrity through service quality, product quality and product value
- Maintains work activity and Customer information in the company database on a daily basis
- Reporting: Prepares and maintains timely and accurate sales activity reports
- High school diploma/GED required
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Good mathematical skills
- Computer proficiency with aptitude for using Word & Excel
- Excellent communications skills including oral, writing and non-verbal
Compensation & Benefits
- Salaried training period (up to 1 year), then base salary, plus excellent commission scale; profit sharing/401K; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D; tuition assistance; mileage reimbursement.
How to apply
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org