A full-time opportunity for a skilled and experienced Propane Technician for a well-established, family-owned and growing propane business. This opportunity would be primarily installing propane tanks, lines and appliances while ensuring compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Installation of aboveground and underground propane tanks
- Consistently meeting safety standards; being keenly aware of Company and Government gas and propane safety regulations
- Installation of all aspects of gas piping to houses, equipment or buildings
- Troubleshoot propane systems and propane appliances for any problems
- Working inside and outside, in all weather conditions
- Maintain a professional image while providing superior customer service and communication with customers
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull hoses and equipment up to 100lbs
Requirements & Experiential Preferences
- CDL A or B with HAZMAT (CDL A preferred but not required, but must acquire within 6 months of hire date)
- Clean driving record with ability to operate in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to abide by all DOT rules and regulations
- Clean driving record
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work with your hands
- Excellent attendance history at previous jobs
- Ability to safely work on a construction site around heavy equipment
- Maintain a professionalism in customers’ homes and property
- Demonstrate cooperation and team-oriented behavior
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Tevis Propane, LLC, located in Hampstead, MD is a successful and growing propane supplier to thousands of residential customers in Carroll and Baltimore Counties. We also service homes in portions of the surrounding counties, Howard, Frederick and lower Pennsylvania. Since 1932, this family owned business has operated with a team approach and has a good local reputation for delivering value to customers.
Tevis is committed to offering a drug-free work environment
How to apply
Upload ResumeAPPLY BY UPLOADING YOUR RESUME
Fax your resume or application to (410) 876-6714.
Mail your resume or application to PO Box 26 Westminster, MD 21158.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com