New to the Tevis Energy Family – Help Us Welcome:
1. Bruce Spiridonoff, General Manager – Bruce has 20 years in the fuel industry and is primarily focused on the future success of Tevis Energy. Bruce lives in York with his wife and two young children.
2. Kyle Price, Business Manager – Kyle also comes to Tevis with extensive industry knowledge, and is focused on the day to day success of our business. Kyle lives in York with his dog, loves hockey and is an avid hunter.
3. Diane Kagarise, Operations Manager – Diane came to Tevis through our merger with Keneco Oil, where she worked for 30 years and oversaw day-to-day operations. Diane was recently promoted to Operations Manager, and oversees Tevis Energy’s delivery operations. Diane lives in Littlestown with her husband of 28 years.
4. Matt Hurley, Commercial Fueling Manager – Matt came to Tevis through our merger with Liberty Oil and is our Commercial Fueling Manager. Matt is also responsible for purchasing our fuel. Matt is recently married, lives in Harford County, and can often be seen driving his Jeep Wrangler to work without any doors.
5. John Strickler, Commercial Accounts – Native to Chambersburg, John has been in the oil and fuel business for almost 30 years! His career began delivering residential heating fuel and transitioned into bulk fuel transport for our commercial fuels division. Off-hours you’ll often find John on the golf course; however, his favorite past time is spending time with his family, especially his grandchildren.
6. Tiffany Laycock, Dispatch – Tiffany has over 5 years working as a dispatch operator for Westminster Police and 911 Emergency Services. She joined our team in April of this year. Tiffany lives in Hanover, PA with her children.
7. Michelle Marvon, Customer Service – Michelle’s attention to detail and love for people make her a great addition to Tevis! A native of Gettysburg, Michelle enjoys time with her children and dog Marley. If she finds herself with free-time, she spends it reading or crocheting.
8. Kaylynn Fasca, Administrative Assistant – Kaylynn comes to us from the banking industry and has a keen eye for detail. She loves animals and has a dog, rabbit, three cats – one of which has special needs. When she’s not at work, Kaylynn enjoys hiking and walking outdoors.
9. Scott Lamdin, Energy Solutions Specialist – Prior to his current Energy Solutions Specialist position – Scott has worked as a fuel delivery driver and commercial fuel account manager all over Maryland and Pennsylvania. A native of Lineboro in Carroll County, Scott has lived most his adult life in Hanover, PA. Outside of Tevis, he and his wife have two sons and a small family business they all run together. Together they enjoy camping and sprint car racing.
10. Kaitlynn Harless, Customer Service Representative – A lifelong resident of Carroll County her passion for horses and other animals has kept Kaitlynn from ever moving anyplace else! Kaitlynn has shown Quarter horses her whole life, and that has led to extensive travel opportunities all over the country! When not “at home” with Tevis, Kaitlynn enjoys spending time with her fiancé, daughter and of course – her horses.
11. Sandi Trent, Customer Service Specialist – Sandi is from New Oxford, PA. Through the years she has worked for other companies in the fueling industry. Her knowledge and understanding of the our customers’ needs makes Sandi the perfect fit to help get our Gettysburg facility up and running! Her When she is not running two of the families’ small businesses, she is spending time with her husband Greg, their son and grandsons!
12. James Cooke, Dispatch – Pennsylvania native, James, brings years of dispatch experience to Tevis Energy. Trained in safety, he also has worked as a certified high voltage electrician & installation technician. A self-proclaimed avid fisherman, when James has free time its often spent with a line in the water.
The Tevis Family of Companies also includes Jiffy Mart convenience stores.
We consider it a privilege to serve thousands of customers who trust us for our honesty and expertise. We’d love to serve you too! Please call 410-876-6800 or contact us today!